Content Social Media Coordinator
At Coppa Cocktails we want to spread love, laughter, cocktails, and sunshine to all parts of the world where celebration is due. That’s why Coppa Cocktails was created – To bring people together with an easy approach to sophisticated cocktail making.
Our irresistible range of over 15 ready-to-drink cocktails is created together with world-class bartenders and has won awards in industry leading competitions. By challenging the conventions of how high-quality cocktails are served, Coppa Cocktails becomes the obvious choice for premium cocktails, made easy. Just pour your favorite Coppa Cocktails in your glass of choice over ice and enjoy!
With premium ingredients, superior taste and an international range of flavors, Coppa Cocktails becomes the best cocktails on the planet, winning the hearts and minds of a diverse and international community of cocktail curious people.
Coppa Cocktails is growing fast and expanding across the globe. The Coppa Cocktails Global Marketing Team is expanding too, and is now looking for a:
Content & Social Media Coordinator
About the job
A passionate individual, with experience in digital content marketing, social media, asset management and content creation. As part of the marketing team, you will help support our over 40 markets worldwide. Working together with the content manager you will help develop original content with a brand focus on social and digital. You are a content chameleon that feels as comfortable with copyrighting as you do sourcing and project leading external creators. You might have an interest in Photography, and video creation and can quickly detect the latest trends on Instagram and TikTok. You are a team player, with a creative and resourceful mindset, that can juggle between priorities and get assets delivered. You will also help manage the brands' social media channels and can support the global social strategy. This means a broad project scope with both executional, tactical, and strategic growth possibilities.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to experience content and social projects from ideation to delivery while having the chance to create a real impact on the brand and the business. Come join our fast-growing company, and work in a quick paced, young, and fun, brand team.
- Supporting in the development and execution of the social media and content brand strategy
- Community management.
- Create and schedule social media posts and blogs.
- Take ownership in the onboarding of a new asset management system.
- Continuous asset management for internal and external parties (distributors)
- Support in the sourcing and management of external content creators.
- Create and proofread marketing text
- Co-manage website content, creating new landing pages and fine tune content.
We would love to see that the right candidate has:
- Content creation and production processes experience
- Project management capabilities
- A genuine interest in the social media landscape
- A flare for copyrighting and community management
- An interest in brand strategy
- A genuine interest in cocktails and the spirits industry
Nice to have:
- Photography and video editing skills
- Proficiency in German
- Experience with adobe suites
- Experience working with HubSpot
- Experience working with DAM platforms
What's in it for you?
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Your job has lots responsibilities and provides the opportunity to develop your creative and personal skills
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience
- A chance to influence the creation of a new team and its strategy
- A fun and creative workplace with a young and driven team
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits; company events, good coffee and Friday afternoon drinks
Ready to join the Coppa Cokctails Team?
Send you CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio to HR@toorank.com!